Meet our kids
In our children's program we are committed to helping children of all ages develop their knowledge of God and their personal relationship with Him. We often hold picnics, games days and camps where children can build relationships with each other and enjoy being part of the ‘church family’.
Children in our Sunday School know that they are loved by God and by us. They know that they are valued as part of the church body and that God has a unique and special purpose for them. We encourage our children to pray and use their gifts to reach out to others in our local community and around the world. They know that God answers their prayers and we regularly see God working through them to bless persecuted believers in other parts of the world.
Projects that our Sunday School has recently been involved with:
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes
- Preparing gift bags for the homeless in the city of Perth and Fremantle
- Sending bottles of rice and bibles into North Korea
- Sending gifts to children in remote villages in Nagaland
- Supporting Vietnamese refugees in Thailand with rice and gifts
- One Single Act of Compassion (supporting refugees)